What is personal information?
Personal information is information that could identify you. Examples of personal information include your name, address, mobile number, education and email address.
How do we collect and use your personal information? One of the main ways in which SSK College collects personal information is when you fill the enquiry/ application form & when you enroll for an admission. By filling the enquiry form you agree that SSK College may use your name, email address, phone number or other data to communicate with you through calls, SMS and emails, either by itself or through any of its designates ( marketing team, franchisees, outsourcing call centers, information team, sales executive etc).
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information:
We may disclose or share Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates (RVU, KSOU , SNU). We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes.
Security of Information:
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information of those who are registered of have online accounts. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites:
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues:
Children, Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13.
1. By filling the enquiry form you agree that SSK College (SSK College) may use your name, email address, phone number or other data to communicate with you through calls, SMS and emails, either by itself or through any of its designates (franchisees, outsourcing call centers, information team, sales executive etc) 2. SSK College from here after can contact you anytime in future. 3. You may receive newsletters, e – brochures, emailers, SMS from SSK College anytime. 4. SSK College assures you that it will not sell this information to any third party. 5. SSK College holds the complete authority to change any term and condition without any prior notice.
Withdrawals, Refunds and Credits
No Refund, Withdrawals Will be done once the Payment is done.
In some cases in which unforeseen events prevent a student from completing a course during the prescribed time period, we can extend the session for an extra time period. To do so, a request for an extension must be sent to the Program Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org before the session is scheduled to end. The Program Administrator will contact the student's mentor to make arrangements for the extension if he or she can be available for the extended time period, or identify another mentor to resume work with the student. Extensions cannot be granted after the end date of the course session.
Check into the course platform and post a personal introduction within 3 days of the start of the session. Adhere to the suggested guidelines for progression through the course. Notify your mentor at the start of the session if you would like to follow a different timetable because of individual circumstances. If the mentor cannot accommodate you, we can try to re-assign you to a mentor who will be able to accommodate your needs. Keep copies of all of your homework submitted to your mentor. Check into the course at least once or twice a week to participate in discussion forums, to share ideas or questions, and of course, to upload your homework. Do all of the prescribed course activities . In some cases a mentor may suggest a modification for special circumstances.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates shall abide by the Rules & Regulations in force and those that may be issued by the University from time to time.
2. False declaration of Age, Qualification etc., by the candidate will disqualify his/her admission to the University.
3. Candidates who have not completed their qualifying exams, or who have appeared in the final exams and awaiting results can also enroll for the University Programme. However, the result should be submitted to the University before the first semester exam.
4. Incomplete admission form in any respect and without requisite fee will be summarily rejected.
5. Candidates seeking admission should pay the Programme/Tuition, Registration and Examination fees in full at the Study Centre of the University. Please enclose, a set of attested photocopies of marks cards, certificates, date of birth certificate and other documents with the application form duly filled-in and submit the same on or before the due/last date as mentioned in the advertisement at the Study Centre of the University.
6. No request for change of Stream/Programme will be solicited henceforth.
7. The study centre should keep on visiting the web-site regularly. In case of any discrepancy, they should bring into the notice of the University within a week. Failing so, the university will not be responsible.
8. The study centre should follow all the deadlines strictly given on the website.
9. The University does not take the responsibility for postal delays or loss of any document or letter in transit.
10. Candidates have to submit attested photocopy of all the documents relevant to education qualification (Xth onwards) and the date of birth proof duly attested by Gazetted Officer / Principal of School or college. The attested photocopy should be verified with original and signed & stamped by Centre Head of the Study Centre of the University.
11. The University reserves the right to change the course curriculum whenever it will be felt that the change/ modification could best serve the interest of students and the potential employers from time to time.
12. In case of change of address, the RSD, Mumbai should be informed at least four weeks in advance to avoid any misplacement of the study material and any other correspondence.
13. The information given is an indication of the University’s plans as on date of publication of this document. Details can be modified from time to time for academic and operational reasons. The students will be governed by latest regulations applicable to them during academic year.
14. In the event of any inconsistency in the rules framed for admission or in the event of any clarification with respect to the above said rules /instructions, the matter shall be referred to the Vice Chancellor for interpretation and the interpretation given by the Vice Chancellor shall be final. The Vice Chancellor is also competent to remove any inconsistency and decide as to which provision shall take precedence over the other.
15. The University will not refund fees once paid to the eligible candidates under any circumstances.
16. No application form for admission received after the last date specified for the purpose will be entertained. However, in case the last date for receipt of application is a holiday or that day is declared holiday by the University, the next working day will be considered as the last date for the purpose.
17. Money orders, IPO, or any other mode of payment directly to the University will not be accepted. The University will not be responsible for any loss through such mode of payments. All the fees should only be paid to Study Centre’s of the University.
18. Students are required to preserve carefully the fee paid receipt for all payments made to the University, as it is the only valid document accepted. They will have to produce this copy at the time of obtaining examination admission ticket, marks cards or relevant documents at the Study Centre.
19. Identity Card bearing Permanent Enrollment number will be issued to every student after the admission is finalized.
20. In all correspondence with the University the student shall quote his/her Enrollment No., Programme and name of the Study Centre where they have been enrolled.
21. Medium of Instruction and Examination shall be English.
22. For Registration and Examination purposes, for the entire course, migration certificates will not be required.
23. Extension in the last date of submission of Registration form shall be decided only by the University.
24. In case a paper is dropped from the course of study as a result of any revision, the University would indicate a suitable paper in lieu thereto.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
Admission once taken cannot be cancelled. Neither will be the Payment be refunded.
Once the students are submitted new admission / Re-Registration form they have to pay extra courier fees as per the weight if they want through courier with in India. The student will be intimated about the courier charges at the time of submission of application.